M&M Timber - Manufacturers of market leading round timber products
For over 30 years M&M Timber has been producing an extensive range of innovative high quality machined round timber and associated products, from their 25 acre site in the heart of rural Worcestershire.
M&M Timber is the UKs leading manufacturer of machine rounded timber products and the supplier of choice to the Agricultural, Utility/Commercial, Landscaping and Play market sectors.
From it's trademark Agricised long life fencing products, to Unilog Pro landscaping products, amenity products, gazebo and plant staging, all of M&M Timber products are manufactured using the very latest technology to exacting quality standards that customers have come to expect.
There's a whole world of M&M Timber products to explore:
- Agricised® Long Life Fencing: Technologically advanced incising process with a 15-year service life warranty
- Prestige Scalloped Post and Rail Fencing: The ultimate in good looks
- AgriPost: Standard low cost fencing for a variety of economy uses
- SolarGuard: Secure long life fencing for solar farms and installations
- Unilog Pro: Landscaping timbers, perfectly designed for retaining walls and other containment uses
- Playground Timbers: PlayGuard timbers used in the manufacture of children's play areas and woodland adventure areas
- Retail Display & Plant Staging: Timber plant staging units for garden centres and outdoor display retailers
- Gazebos: A top quality range offered with thatched or timber roof options
M&M Timber manufacture and finish its products at its Worcestershire sawmill and source sustainable raw materials and modern preservatives therefore keeping its environmental footprint at a minimum. The UK sawmill allows M&M Timber to produce a range of core and bespoke round timber products.
The majority of our timber is carefully selected from certified well managed forests and other controlled sources. Every process from responsible purchasing (EUTR), debarking, machine rounding, profiling and manufacturing is undertaken with the precision and attention to detail you would expect from M&M.
M&M Timber's responsibility to the environment doesn’t stop there, to maximise the longevity of serviceable life and minimise the amount of timber harvested, all of the M&M Timber branded products are pressure treated using Tanalith E preservative system in accordance with BS8417.
For M&M Timber Factory Outlet click on logo